Download SHAREit APK : SHAREit is a cross platform file transfer app that allows users to send/receive files from other devices. In order to transfer files, both the devices must have SHAREit app enabled and have Wi-Fi compatibility. The app has many other features like File Browser, peer-peer transfer, Custom icons etc. SHAREit is also one of the most downloaded apps on Google PlayStore. Download SHAREit APK file below.
SHAREit has 100 million+ downloads and 4.6 rating on PlayStore.
Note: To connect to PC, please maintain SHAREit v4.0 or higher. Connecting a lower version will create compatibility issues. Download the latest version of SHAREit for PC here.
- SHAREit has added a custom library with ‘Popular Music and Videos’ from the Internet. Just Click and Play.
- ‘Follow’ option enabled for users. Now you can follow anyone who has a good SHAREit profile to see their good stuff.
- Minor Bug fixes with compatibility.
- Share all kinds of Files.
- Speeds up to 20 MB/s i.e., 200 times more speed than any bluetooth connection.
- Transfer files without any hardware.
- No network restriction depending on place.
- Fastest Cross Platform transferring app. Now share between different operating systems.
- Connect to PC and sync data in seconds.
- Replicate any phone with messages, photos, contacts, mails, videos and apps in one click.
|Size||4.81 MB (approx.)|
|Required OS||Android 4.0 or higher|
|Developer||SHAREit Technologies Co. Ltd|
|Last updated||Sep 1, 2017|
SHAREit APK v3.9.78_ww Latest version download 2017
Download the latest version of SHAREit app from below. There are also download links for older versions of SHAREit. If your Android mobile runs with Android 5.0 or lower, please try by installing a less updated version.
How to install?
Follow these steps to install SHAREit APK on your Android mobile. If your Android is up to date, we recommend downloading the latest version APK file. SHAREit app is developed by SHAREit technologies and is 100% secure.
1) After downloading, go to your mobile settings>security. All the security related settings for your Android mobile will be present here.
2) In settings, search for ‘Unknown Sources’ box and tick it. Turning on this setting means that you can download and install apps from unknown sources and Android won’t block it. This is a needed setting as APK files are external files that are downloaded from the internet (See above image).
3) Now go to downloads folder and click on the latest version of SHAREit .apk file to install it. SHAREit is a small app and will be installed in a few seconds.
4) Tap on Send/Receive to share files.
This download+tutorial is only for Android users. If you own an Apple device, please download SHAREit for iPhone and install it with the given instructions.