SHAREit for iOS: SHAREit is widely used by iOS users around the world for file transfer and sharing. In iOS devices like iPhone and iPad, downloading from external sources can be a headache as the security settings doesn’t allow it sometimes. But with SHAREit, Apple users can exchange their media files with their friends and receive mp3 songs and videos for free. As the speeds go up to 40MB/second, there is no waiting time for transfer. So, learn how to install SHAREit on iPhone, iPad and MacBook today and start sharing files.
Out of all the Apple products, iPhone is the most used product and there are many file sharing apps for iOS devices. What makes SHAREit better is it’s fast downloading speeds and easy to use interface. SHAREit also has a built in file browser that can play videos and music.
Download SHAREit for Apple
Here are the various methods by which you can use and install SHAREit on your Apple devices. These methods are secure and are free to use. If you have any doubts or complaints, please comment below.
Download & install SHAREit v.2.6.68 for iPhone, iPad, iPod
In the Apple family, different types of devices has different operating systems that make it difficult to run the same software for all the devices. So, in the same way only one version of SHAREit app will be compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod that is the official version.
You can download the official version of SHAREit app from iTunes for your iPhone, iPad and iPod. There is no other way to install SHAREit app in these 3 devices with other sources.
Click on the button below on your device to install SHAREit directly to your iPhone from iTunes store.
Download & install SHAREit for MacBook, iMac
While iPhone, iPad and iPod are handheld devices that are used for communication, MacBook and iMac are work heavy computers that are used for various needs. So, it is essential for computers and laptops to support softwares from external sources that can be installed and used. So in MacBook and iMac, we can use SHAREit by downloading it from the official website or as an external file that is provided below. The below file is .dmg file and can be installed directly on MacBook and iMac.
How to send files with SHAREit on Apple devices?
The interface is same for all the versions of SHAREit. So, if you had already used SHAREit somewhere, you must be familiar with it. For those who are not familiar,
Sender – You, Receiver – other mobiles
- After installation, create a ‘name’ for your device and pick an ‘icon’. These details will be your public identity while using SHAREit.
- On the home screen, click on ‘Send’ and select required files. You can select any number of files without limitations.
- After selecting, press ‘send’ and wait for the ‘SHAREit finder’ screen. This screen will show all the available devices around you that are ready to connect.
- Ask your receiver to switch ON his ‘Receive button’ from SHAREit app home screen.
- When you find receiver’s device name or icon, tap on it to send files.
- You files will be transferred within few seconds.
How to receive files with SHAREit on Apple devices?
Receiver – You, Sender – other mobiles
- Open SHAREit app home screen and press ‘receive’.
- Wait for the sender to find you and click on your icon.
- See the received files in ‘SHAREit’ folder of SD card and view the directly from SHAREit file browser.
Download SHAREit today and be a part of the community ♥. If you own an Android mobile, please download SHAREit Latest version APK file and install it to send files. Similarly, to download SHAREit for Windows PC/Laptop, follow this tutorial.