SHAREit for PC: SHAREit is the most popular app that is being used by millions of people everyday. SHAREit is also a new kind of technology for mobile phones that uses Wi-Fi signals for file transferring. SHAREit is a cross platform file sharing app that allows file transfer between different devices. We can download SHAREit APK file or download the app directly from Google Play Store for mobile devices. But to transfer files to PC/Computers, SHAREit has to be installed on computers. So, learn How to install SHAREit on Windows PC/Laptops from the step by step tutorials below.
SHAREit performs well with any type of device i.e., you can transfer files from PC>Mobile, Mobile>Laptop, Mobile>Tablet etc.
Supported formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, EPS, OGV, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, DIVX, FLV, OCG, MP3, WAV, AIFF, XLS, DOC, PDF, APK, 3GP, MPEG4, WMV, AVCHD.
SHAREit for PC
Download SHAREit for PC and get all the features to transfer files across devices. There is only one recommended method to install SHAREit for PC that will ensure fast sending and receiving speeds. Before installing, make sure your Computer has the necessary system requirements.
|Size||4 MB (approx.)|
|Required OS||Windows XP or higher|
Installing SHAREit with .exe file (Recommended)
SHAREit has both mobile version and Windows version of app. While the Android version is available on Google PlayStore, the Windows version of app is the .exe file that must be installed on our Windows Computers. This is the official SHAREit app from Lenovo that can be directly installed without the help of external software.
This is the most recommended method for installing SHAREit on Windows PC, Laptops. Follow these steps to install SHAREit on PC.
1) Download the shareit.exe file (version 4.0) provided below.
2) Double click on the file to start installing. Go through the setup wizard as shown in the image below and set your preferences like ‘Desktop icon’, ‘installation path’ etc., and click ‘accept’ to start installation.
3) Give a name to your device and click on ‘Send’ to send files and ‘Receive’ to receive files. Don’t forget to choose an icon for your device. After clicking on ‘Send’, select files to send from the built in file browser and click ‘done’.
4) Once you see the receivers icon, click on the icon to send to that device. SHAREit will transfer your files within seconds with speeds of up to 40MB/second. Remember that the receiver must also enable his SHAREit app and receive button to receive files from your device.
5) All the downloaded files will be available in SHAREit file browser or ‘SHAREit’ folder in default SD card.
Apart from this method, you can also install SHAREit app with BlueStacks App Player or use ARC Welder in Google Chrome. These 2 methods are also useful to send/receive files by downloading SHAREit APK file. Learn about these 2 methods in the upcoming tutorials.